Homemade strawberry jam
By the end of summer, strawberries season comes. Strawberries are so pretty and sweet. It is the best time to make great strawberry jam for your loved ones. My recipes are low sugar and pectin free, excellent for kids.
- Strawberries 9 cups
- Sugar 4 cups
- Fresh lemon juice 1 tsp
- Wash through 9 cups of fresh strawberries
- Remove head of strawberries
- Put all strawberries in a pot and start heat to medium
- Broil until water come out of strawberries for 2-3 min
- Add sugar slowly and keep stir the bottom of your pot
- Add lemon juice
- Keep cooking and stirring for about 30 min. we try to caramelize the sugar and blend it with the strawberry sauce.
- Leave on counter cover with a clean cloth for 3-5 hours. This process with help your jam to get thicken a bit more.
- Ready to serve on fresh bread!