Stuffed Pork Fillet
Pork Fillet are on sale this week near my grocery store, bought a few of them and wondering what new recipes I can have fun with. Here is one recipe I tried last night. My family liked it, hope you will like it too !
• 1 Pork fillet
• 2 handfull of spinash
• ½ cup of cheese
• 3 tbsp breadcrumb
• 1 egg white
• Pinch of salt
• Meat rope
1. startingn from the center of the pork, cut the pork open but dont cut the meat through. open the meat until you get a nice flat thinner piece of meat
2. Rub a little bit of salt over the piece of pork, set aside
3. Put cheese, spinach, breadcrumb and egg white in food processor, form a paste
4. Spread your paste on pork
5. Roll your pork in a cylinder shape
6. use rope to secure the meat
7. set fire medium high, put a dash of oil in pan
8. brown your fillet 4 sides to seal your meat. (about 2-3 min each side)
9. bake in oven for about 40-50 min, at 400F
10. cool down 5 min before serving is ideal for more juicy meat
1. I have pair this dish with homemade potatoes (French fries style for my son). Kids loved French fries and ketchup right? I rather he gets some real potatoes made by mommy. He ate so well and loved this dish.
2. I used minimal oil to brown the potatoes, add garlic, red onion for better taste. (Brown for 10-15min, makes sure the potatoes are cooked at 70%) Then put them in oven for about 20-25 min at 400F, add 1 tbsp of oil at the bottom of your potatoes before pop them in the oven. I cover my potatoes with an aluminum paper for the first 15 min, this ensures to cook further the potatoes and avoid burning. Uncover the potatoes for the last 10 min to brown them crispy. Salt and pepper if desires.