Need any idea for party potluck? I guaranteed this will be a popular yummy dish and it will only take you 5 minutes to prepare. In this recipe, I used a new Korean pork marinate sauce. The sauce itself is a little spicy, if you like spicier; you could add additional hot pepper powder. I already had this spicy pork dish in a Korean restaurant before call Dwaejibulgogi, this sauce taste a lot like that dish, so yummy. This sauce match perfectly with my beautiful pork neck meat! Meat and fat looks like marbles, so fantastic! Et voila! Serve on a healthy green salad or hot bowl of rice for your guests.
- 1 package of Porc neck meat (about 2 lb)
- 1 cup Korean marinate sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic minced
- take the porc neck meat and put in a bowl
2. add marinate sauce and minced garlic in bowl
3. marinate at least 30-1hr, for best result, marinate over night.
4. Excellent grill on BBQ or pan fried as well.
5. serve on salad, hot rice or steam bun