Before having kids, I would eat some spicy sweating curries. But obviously we need to adjust a bit of our spicies with young kids around. Japanese curry could calm down my craving! For those who is not familiar with Japanese curry, they are mild and sweet curry. Absolutely kids friendly. Happy cooking !
- 2 Chicken breast
- 2 squares of japanese curry concentrate
- 2 potatoes
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- about 1 cup 1/2 of water
- cut chicken breast in pieces, set aside
2. Peel carrots and cut in thin pieces, set aside
3. Peel and cut potatoes in small cubes
4. put oil in pan, as the pan is hot put onion and cook for about 20-25 second. Then add potatoes and carrots, let it cook and golden brown for 2-3 min at medium heat
5. Add 2 cubes of Japanese curry concentrate in your pan, let the curry disolve along with 1 cup and 1/2 of water. Cook until potatoes and carrots are tender to your taste. About 5-8 min, cover with lid
6. Add chicken at the end so chicken won’t be over cooked. cook chicken until cooked in curry stew it takes about 7 min for my size of chicken cubes
7. Serve on rice !