I love these fry finger food. Korean people love to have those finger food with Beer, this is exactly what me and my husband decided to have! My son of course will not say no to those crispy pork stripes. And I was very satisfy with how the crunchiness had stayed after a few hours. Tips: this is excellent choice for party food, prepare in advance and stay on serving table for a few hours and still taste good. Happy cooking !
- 6 Pork chops
- 1 tbsp potato starch
- 2 tbsp korean pancake mix powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- some black peppers
- little chicken powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp cold water
- oil (to fry your pork use)
1- cut pork in equal size stripes
2. Marinate pork in potato starch, korean pancake mix, cold water and salt, egg, chicken powder and black peppers
3. Heat your oil in a small pan and fry pork until cook. It takes about 3 min before it turn golden and you no longer see pink meat color
4. Ready to serve with rice and a nice cold Beer
Excellent snacks for kids on a weekend !!!