Does your kids like sushi ? Or do you need idea for your kids’ lunch boxes ? Today, I made some cute little sushi for my kids. My daughter of 16 months loved my purple sushi balls so much and I wanted to share this recipe with you today !
- 1 cup of cooked sushi rice
- 1/2 small carrot ( in julienne)
- 1 punch minced fresh spinach
- 1 can of ham (in julienne)
- 1 cooked purple sweet potatoes (mashed)
- Cook your rice in your rice cooker. I have selected sushi rice for a longer cooking.
- Cut all my vegetables and ham in julienne, minced spinach
3. Steam on a plate the purple sweet potato until soft and you could poke through with a fork
4. Mash the purple sweet potato in a bowl
4.when the sushi rice is ready, incorporate purple sweet potatoes in 1 bowl of rice. I will make some purple sushi balls
5. Roll each purple sushi ball to your liking. it will give you those cute purple sushi
6. For older kids, you could make some regular maki roll, I use the rest of the rice for some normal maki roll.
7. Here you go ready for a great out door pick nick with your kids.