Finally, I made my first Trial of Chicken Nuggets. Wanted to record my first trial here with you. I will be trying new style and version in the upcoming months, hope to find my best in love version. I made a bit more this time and froze them to use later. I hope it will be another practical recipes for school lunches or snack for my son.
Happy Cooking !
- 1/2 brick Tofu
- 5 chicken tights meat
- 1/2 cup cooked chic peas
- 2 tsp maple sirup
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup panko
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- minced chicken meat in mixer and set aside
- only use 1/2 of brick of Tofu for this recipe, save the other half for other recipes
3. Blend all ingredients except panko, egg and flour in blender. Blend well
4. Looking for a paste like in picture above. semi firm texture which allows you to hold and shape your nuggets
5. Dip your chicken nugget in egg, then flour, then panko. Deposit your nuggets on a baking sheet. This will create your nugget crust. (This is a cooking steps where you can ask your little one to help you.)
6. You have the option to put the nuggets directly in oven and bake. Or you can pan fry them in a pan. Option is free for you to choose. I baked mine at 350F for about 13 min, for other size of oven, your baking time might vary.
7. Eat with fresh salad or noodles or even fries, whatever that you kids will love. I am serving mine a la Japanese style today. With cold noodle, seaweed and green onion. My kids loved it.