For mommies who are looking for quick and running out of time muffin recipes, here is one that i have. Quick, yummy and basic ingredients that you probably always have on hands. This recipes require no machine or any particular tools. Just 2 bowls and one wooden spoon to mix ingredients together. Promise quick quick quick !
- 3 ripe bananas (about 1 1/2 cup) NOTE1
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- put all wet ingredients into a bowl; milk, melted butter, sugar, mashed banana, 2 eggs and vanilla
- in another bowl, put all dry ingredients; baking soda, baking powder, flour.
- incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl. mix slowly and well all together
- bake at 325 degree for about 18-19 min depending on your oven
NOTE1: If you have no banana, feel free to replace this by apple sauce or yogurt.